Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Royal Albert hall Ticket.

Re:Royal Albert hall Ticket. 10 years 1 month ago #9067

• Rebel
The potential swap with Gilly for a Bridgewater ticket has fallen thru, therefore if anyone is still looking for a decent Albert Hall ticket can you please get in touch via this thread.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Royal Albert hall Ticket. 10 years 1 month ago #9071

• Pandorah
Rebel wrote:
The potential swap with Gilly for a Bridgewater ticket has fallen thru, therefore if anyone is still looking for a decent Albert Hall ticket can you please get in touch via this thread.

I may be interested ! Well actually I'm very interested ! I haven't actually got mine yet ! Thought I'd leave it till I knew where I wanted to sit and how many I was taking with ! So I'll have them please if no one else is having them. , are you going to Manchester by any chance ?

Re:Royal Albert hall Ticket. 10 years 1 month ago #9072

• Rebel
Pandorah,

Just to clarify I only have the one ticket. If definately interested' let me know via here and we can arrange payment / delivery of ticket etc.

As for Manchester - not sure yet. Was going to swap my Albert Hall ticket for a Bridewater one, but since that has fallen thru, I have'nt yet made my mind up what I will be doing yet.

Re:Royal Albert hall Ticket. 10 years 1 month ago #9073

• Pandorah
Rebel wrote:
Pandorah,

Just to clarify I only have the one ticket. If definately interested' let me know via here and we can arrange payment / delivery of ticket etc.

As for Manchester - not sure yet. Was going to swap my Albert Hall ticket for a Bridewater one, but since that has fallen thru, I have'nt yet made my mind up what I will be doing yet.

Ok , tell you what ! I've actually got a pair of tickets for Manchester but I've a sneaky feeling I might be going on my own ! ( other half has a dead line to reach and that weekend falls a week before it , so they may welch on the deal and say they can't afford the time ) I will check what he wants to do and get back to you ASAP about that . You could maybe have that other ticket I have .
Hmmm Albert hall ! I will test the water with him in doors ( well he may as well live in the garage ) about going to another concert with out him ! After I've been banging on about how much he will enjoy it ! I need to do run it by him before I definitely except yours . Didn't realise it was a single ticket and not a pair ! Hmmm ! Bare with me . I'll get back ASAP .might take a day or so . If Anyone else show an interest don't mind me consider any offer . But I will get back to you ASAP .

Re:Royal Albert hall Ticket. 10 years 1 month ago #9088

• Pandorah
Hi rebel! Sorry not going to plan ! can't get a resolution at this moment in time ! How ever ! I have acquired two ( a pair ) of tickets for the Albert hall now , so won't be needing a single . Hope you manage to swap it and come to Manchester.
IF!
And that is a big IF !
I find the other Manchester tickets going spare , ( last minuet plan ) you'll be the first it's offered to ! Free of charge .
Good luck with passing the AH ticket on :-)

Re:Royal Albert hall Ticket. 10 years 1 month ago #9089

• joanna
Debs........ Ill see you in Manchester, hopefully girl! There are three of us, two who you have previously met. (my Cuz and friend). We are staying at The Aurora.
x jo
;)
Smile x
  • Page: